Offering you a basic yet important level of protection, NRMA Third Party Property Damage Motorcycle Insurance covers you for any damage you may cause to someone else’s vehicle or property.
It also covers any damage to your motorcycle up to $5,000 caused by an uninsured at fault driver.
- Damage to your motorcycle up to $5,000 caused by an at fault uninsured driver
- Liability cover (up to $20 million) for the damage you may cause to someone else's vehicle or property
Please read our Motor Insurance Product Disclosure Statement for more details.
What's the difference between a CTP Green Slip and Third Party Property Damage Insurance?
A Green Slip is compulsory in NSW and covers you for injuries you cause to another person in an accident (people cover).
Third Party Property Damage covers you for damage you cause to someone else's vehicle or property in an accident (property cover).
Things you should know
1 Additional excess applies to riders under 25 or with less than 2 years riding experience. Cover is subject to standard underwriting guidelines and policy terms.
Why choose NRMA Insurance?
- We cover any licensed rider who rides your motorcycle1
- With the Loyalty Discount, the more eligible policies you have and the longer you stay with us, the more you can save
- Lifetime guarantee for the workmanship of all authorised repairs, for as long as you own the motorcycle
- 24/7 Helpline assistance
- Experience – we've been insuring Australians for over 90 years
- No Claim Bonus - receive up to 65% No Claim Bonus if you have a good claims history