Insure just the things you need

Insurance 4 That is simple, affordable insurance for things in your home, such as your laptop, tablet or TV. You can select what to insure and how much to insure it for.

Get insurance for your

  • Laptop
  • Tablet
  • Camera
  • Musical instrument
  • Mobile phone
  • Home audio visual, e.g. TV or stereo
  • Appliances
  • Desktop computer
  • Gaming accessories
  • Furniture
  • Bicycles
  • Jewellery & watches.

What are you covered for?

Insurance 4 That can repair or replace your items in the event of theft, a fire, storm, cyclone and flood.

What about covering my items when I leave my house?

For items that you can take out of your home, like your laptop, mobile phone and camera, you can add optional portable cover for theft and accidental damage. This covers your items for theft or accidental damage anywhere in Australia.

To find out more or get a quote, visit

Things you should know

Insurance 4 That is issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFS Licence No. 227681 trading as Insurance 4 That. When making decisions about a product, always read the Product Disclosure Statement.

Frequently Asked Questions

How is this different to Contents Insurance?

Insurance 4 That allows you to insure just the things you need. It's a bottom up approach to traditional Contents Insurance for specific items.

How do I claim?

Simply log in to your online account and lodge your claim anytime.

Why is the cost so low?

Insurance 4 That is an online only product, which means we can pass on savings directly to you.

How do I pay?

Choose an instalment plan to suit your budget and pay:

  • Weekly
  • Fortnightly
  • Monthly
  • Annually (and save 10%).