Whether you’re a grazier, grower, dairy farmer or have a hobby farm. Our Farm Insurance has the coverage to protect your farm.
Call NRMA on 132 818 to speak with our Farm Insurance specialists today.
Need a certificate of your current policy?
If you need to prove you hold an existing NRMA Business Insurance policy, you can request a Certificate of Currency.
If you would like a copy of your policy, you can request a Certificate of Insurance.
If you require we can provide you with a Tax invoice.
Most popular types of cover
Choosing the right cover for your business can be complicated. To help you with making these important decisions, we have provided you with the coverage that most businesses like yours choose:
- Fire and Defined Events. Our Fire and Other Defined Events cover can protect you against loss or damage to your business tools, equipment, contents, stock or a building in the event of a fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake, impact including falling trees, malicious damage and storm damage at the business premises
- Personal Home Buildings and Contents. Covers your home buildings and contents
- Burglary and Theft. Cover protects you from an unknown person(s) breaking into your building(s) and stealing stock, contents or equipment. It also provides cover to farm contents stolen in the open air
- Public and Products Liability. Covers claims against you for negligent acts in connection with your business that results in personal injury or property damage
- Motor Vehicles and Mobile Equipment. Cover protects your working or personal vehicles including tractors, quad bikes and other mobile plant and machinery
- Farm Property in Transit. Cover provides protection for your livestock, equipment, produce and supplies as a result of fire, flood, theft and collision or overturning while in transit
- Machinery. Covers breakdown of cash registers, cool rooms, display fridges or air conditioners
- Electronic Equipment. Covers you for breakdown of office equipment such as computers, printers, fax machine and phone equipment
- Personal Accident and Illness. Cover protects your income should you suffer an injury or illness that prevents you from completing your normal work duties. This can provide cover for the self employed where there is no access to sick leave
- Tax Audit. Provides you cover for the cost of professional fees resulting from an audit or investigation which relates to you paying a tax
- Additional working cost. Covers the additional costs as a result of loss, damage or destruction of your pastures by Fire, or property insured under the fire and defined events cover
Including your home in your Business Insurance?
Our Home Key Facts Sheet (KFS) sets out some of the events/risks covered and not covered by our domestic homes listed in Business Insurance policies and other information you should consider. These sheets do not provide a complete statement of the cover offered, exclusions, conditions and limits that apply under the policies. You should carefully read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and all policy documentation for more details.